Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Stress, Stress, or Is It Meno.........

Ok, I did it. I took the estrogen pill the doctor gave me in December this morning. I did take it for a few days in Dec but felt so bloated that I stopped. I will try to do better this time. I hate taking medicine, never have had to really take anything before, but the "stress" is really getting to me or maybe I should say {shudder} menopause. I've gained weight, I'm not able to do the things my 30 year old mind says I can. I'm tired and worn out. Maybe it's moving to another house and moving the office. That could be stress for sure! But I've had this stress feeling before that. And I'm not sure but I think I'm having hot flashes at night. I know, how can someone think they are having hot flashes. Well, I think. I get really hot then I'm okay. But it's not like the hot flashes I've heard people talk about or imagined they would be. So we will see if the pills make me feel beter.

No comments: