Wednesday, April 28, 2010

DEFINING MOMENT

Defining Moment.

The moment that defined who we are. I'm not sure what my defining momement was.

The Birth of My Children?

My Marriages and Divorces?

Graduating from College?

The lost of my brother?

The lost of my dad? My Grandmother?

The birth of my grandchildren?

The day I accepted Jesus?

Or would the tiny moments in our lives be our defining moment?

Riding in Freewheel?

The times I had my heart broken?

Times spent with my family?

Jobs?

MOVING?

ILLNESS?

Defining moments, I believe, can be all of the above.

The moments that take our breath away, the moments that make us stronger, the moments that make us laugh or cry, moments that gets us on our knees and cry out to God.

DEFINING MOMENTS! All moments shape us into who we are.

No comments: