Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bowling

I have not bowled in years on a league!  Did I say years??  I decided to bowl with some friends on a bowling league this summer.  It's called 10 for 10.  Which means you bowl 10 weeks and at the end of the summer you get a bowling ball.  I am not good at commitments. 10 weeks! I dunno if I can do it.

The first week I did pretty good considering I hadn't bowled in awhile. I set an average of 147 and then the next week bombed big time.  Dropped my average to 125.  To bowl in a league you really should have your own shoes and a ball.  Well,Tamara gave me a pair of bowling shoes the first nite so I only have half of an excuse.  The third week I bowled with mom's ball and did much better.  I even had a 187.   We will see tonite if using mom's ball was what I needed!!

No comments: