Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Surprise Email

I received an email from someone I hadn't heard from in 8 years.  It was a pleasant surpise.  KLENT.
Klent Harkness.  Tina and I both became acquainted with Klent before we went on Free Wheel in 2001. Klent had asked about FW on their web site. We both emailed him and actually got to meet him on FW that year and rode with him some.  Klent later would come and do a couple of rides with Tina and I.

Tina and Klent continued with their friendship through the years.  Because of something stupid that had happen I had stopped riding and communicating with either one for several years.  Funny how we let the little things come between friendships.  I got over or forgot about it and started hanging with Tina again a couple of years ago.

Interesting to hear from after all these years. I didn't realize until I got his email how much I had missed him!

No comments: