Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Weekend

Memorial Weekend a time to remember loved ones.

My Brother:
Gosh how I miss you!  Many times I think of things I want to tell you.  Teddy you were the best brother a girl could have asked for.  We miss you bubie!

My Dad:
I miss you dad!  I would have loved for you to have been able to see all your grandchildren.  You would have been so proud of Derek playing football and Samantha playing softball You wouldn't have missed a game! Dad, I wish you could have met Grayson and Braxton. Grayson is Lori's little girl. What would you have thought of our little brown girl?? You would have loved her and been so proud, I know.  Braxton is Tiffany's miracle baby and he is very special to all of us.  He makes us laugh and so happy!  We think about you often.

My Grandma:
I miss you more than you will ever know.  You were the one that gave me so much. You taught me about our Jesus.  You were one special lady, Grandma!  I Love You!

My Stepdad:
I miss you also.  You were the one that raised me from the time I was 6 mos.  The one I called Dad!
You were so crazy about Chris. You loved Lori and Tiffany but Chris held a special place in your heart because we lived with you for his first 4 years of life. Dad you would be proud of the man he has grown to be. 

Granny:
My sweet little granny!  Granny you held the Patterson side of the family together.  It's not the same without you.  Tiffany and I still talk about you.  Tiffany misses you very much!

To my other dear family members we love and miss you also.

Mom and I decorated your graves today.  Yes, we know your not there but it's how we show you respect. Respect for our loved ones.

No comments: