Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fairy Tales? Soul Mate? Are they real?

A week ago my prince charming rode up on a motorcycle and spent 24 hours with me.

After not seeing him for 8 years I didn't know how it would be to see him.

How would we react to actually seeing each other?

Would we still be attracted to each other?

Would we enjoy each  others company?

Would it be awkward?

Was the feelings I had for him just made up in my mind?

Fairy Tales do come true and I'm living one!

I thought Fairy Tales were just made up.

For someone else not me.

I cannot tell you how good it was to see him.

It was just like in the movies: the couple runs to each other, hugs, kisses and hangs on for dear life!

Okay it wasn't exactly like that but oh so close!

But Oh My Gosh it was like finally being with my soul mate.

I had missed him so and didn't even realize how much until I saw him.

He thought of me often and I of him over those eight years.

We couldn't stop kissing each other, smiling, hugging, touching, starring into each others eyes.

And all of that before he even got off his motorcycle!

I was so afraid I was going to wake up and it be a dream.

But no my prince charming, my soul mate was finally here.

Fairy Tales do come true!

No comments: