Sunday, July 4, 2010

Independence Day!!

July 4th!

Independence Day!  I love this holiday.  Next to Christmas it is my favorite.  I love decorating the house with Red, White and Blue.  I have a cd that has patrotic songs on it that I play until they tell me to put something else in!  Our freedom means so much!

This year Grayson wanted to decorate the house, she also made flag decorations. Even Braxton was making flags!  Steve cooked hamburgers and hotdogs.  And oh my gosh the hot dogs were so good!! We swam in the pool and the kids did smoke bombs and sparklers. When it got dark enough Steve shot of the fireworks!!  They were amazing.  We had them all around us!  What a nite!  The weather was perfect. The wind had died down and it didn't start to rain until we were finish.

So proud to be American!! 

No comments: