Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lake Bug

Every since we spent time at the lake last summer I have wanted to get a place on the lake. Yes, I was bit by the lake bug. Never thought that would happen but it did. I've always been a pool kind of gal. My realator, yes my realator, has been sending me pics and I've actually been to see a few of them. But I've never seen one that said this is it. Well she sent one on Monday that as soon as I seen the first pic, I said this is it. I wanted a house that had some yard, a deck a gentle slope to the lake and a dock with swim deck. Lori and I saw some houses last summer that were like this and really were fixed up nice. I don't even care what the inside of the house looks like this is it. I'm going to go see it and see what I can do about it getting it. I wanted a lake house that I could retire to and my family could enjoy also. Well see. Pray that everything goes well. If it's not meant to be it's not meant to be.

No comments: