Monday, March 1, 2010

This Weekend

I took a Yoga class on Saturday which was my first time. I found that even though it's been several months since my roller skating accident I'm still having problems with dizziness! When we were doing the floor part I just had to lie there and spin. :)
The idea of taking this class was to build my upper strength for Freewheel. How can I ride a bike up hills all those miles if I don't have upper strength? I thought I needed to be in better shape this year. We will see.



Sunday after Church I got to spend some time with Tiffany and Braxton. We had a good time shopping and just being together. For not having his nap, Braxton was really good. We went to the mall first and then to Sams. At Sams he had taken all he could and fell asleep in the cart. So precious.

No comments: