Monday, March 1, 2010

We are moving to Sayre! Part 2

Mark got his Long Term Care license and got a job in Sayre. I was excited to see what God had in store for us. Mark and I had a marriage that can only be described as bad. I was hoping this would be the change we needed. A new start. A new life.

The plan was that Chris (my oldest) since he was out of school would stay in Miami. Mark would move to Sayre in April. He would start his new job and find us a place to live. We would follow in May after school was out. We being, my 2 girls and Markie. (we now had custody of Mark's son).

God was already at work preparing the way for me. God knew what was going to happen. I must ask myself if I knew what was going to happen would I have gone? Yes, I would have. To discover God's unfailing love for me at the lowest time in my life. You bet I would have. In a heartbeat!

No comments: